“Physical therapy is the perfect blend of a scientific field and the opportunity to help people. Working with people in physical therapy has deepened my values and my appreciation for health, mobility and function.
“My goal is to deliver physical therapy that produces results for people in the most caring and educated way possible. I am devoted to helping people achieve their goals by restoring movement and function as well as empowering them with knowledge for self-maintenance, wellness and prevention.”
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: State University of New York at Stony Brook, NY
- Master of Physical Therapy: State University of New York at Stony Brook, NY
- Bachelor of Science: Biology, Long Island University at Southampton, NY
- Member: American Physical Therapy Association, Virginia Physical Therapy Association
- Adjunct Professor: Physical Therapy Program, SUNY Stony Brook, 2000–2004